After a few hours, I came home with a plan and six new supplements. It has been a bit of a juggling act remembering what to take and when to take everything. Even so, after the first couple days it felt like a few switches had been turned back on that had been off for too long!
~ I can actually wake up without struggling to get out of bed and feeling like a zombie for hours.
~ I can actually wake up without struggling to get out of bed and feeling like a zombie for hours.
~ I wake earlier and I don't dread waking up.
~ I'm not falling asleep anytime I sit down, although I still have a stray nap or two sneak up on me.
~ Activities or even the thought of all that has to be done aren't AS crushingly overwhelming.
But there are some things that have gotten worse:
~ I ache a lot more.
~ I can't fall asleep and stay asleep as well at night.
~ I've developed an irritating rash I can't seem to get rid of (that started before the change in supplements).
Other things have remained the same with no change. And yet, now I have hope that those symptoms may get better in time.
~ I've developed an irritating rash I can't seem to get rid of (that started before the change in supplements).
Other things have remained the same with no change. And yet, now I have hope that those symptoms may get better in time.
Living without hope was suffocating. I wrestled with contentment. God had brought me to a place in the last six months of me asking "What if THIS is my life?". It took many long, heart broken prayers to come to the place where I just wanted and NEEDED contentment. Again, I had to remind myself God is good, He is all powerful and He is wise. If I had to be still (literally) then I would use that time to know God and enjoy God and enjoy all He had for me even if it was not what I wanted.
But God... has given me hope that even though some struggles may remain until heaven He still can and will give respite. And I am thankful for this glimmer of hope He has given .
No comments:
Post a Comment