It's been a while.. I am still trying to sort out how I feel about my health right now. I wish I had some joyous post saying I've been healed!
My last labwork revealed some endocrine levels have improved, although not yet optimal. Some endocrine levels doubled in the wrong direction. Some levels just don't make sense in correlation to the whole picture.
The doctor I have been seeing has been great. I am so thankful that I am not where I was a year ago, practically bed ridden and dealing with strep every month. However, he has admitted he does not know what to do next... he is at the end of his expertise in helping me. I have no doubt he was my answer to prayer a year ago, now I await how God will answer me this year.
I also had a check up with the nautropath. The scan showed I have a hiatal hernia and parasites along with a few other issues. I am only going to treat the hernia and parasites at this time and hope the other fall into place.
Still troublesome:
~ my eyes have a focusing issue (I just had an eye exam and there isn't any apparent reason they are struggling)
~ my hearing gets unpredictably worse and then returns to normal
~ dizzy and feel like passing out when getting up from sitting or lying down
~ lots of hair still falling out
~ autoimmune rash is still triggered although I am on autoimmune eating protocol
~ toes and feet turn purple often
~ daily tingling in arms and fingers
~ unpredictable pelvic pain
~ easily tired and stressed
~ still fatigued
~ still stiff and achy
I'm throwing up my hands. I'm going to take a break from doctors and research. I can't do this anymore. I can't keep track of the supplements and treatments I already am on. God has provided financially so far, but I find the financial aspect of this journey too stressful at this point.
And I'm throwing up my hands in praise. Sometimes the issues today blind me to what it was like a year ago. I am so thankful that the Lord has allowed me to plug along. I may have only had limited strength for only my kids and my husband, but it was enough. His grace has been enough.
I know I am learning so much, I pray I retain the wisdom He has given me through this.
No comments:
Post a Comment